This is my digital portfolio; here you can find some examples of my writing for various sites on a wide selection of subjects. Each article here was written to match the host site’s tone and appeal to their target readership. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions!
- How-to Tuesday: Make Your Own Chocolate TARDIS in Five Simple Steps
- How to Tuesday: Fiction-Flavored Lollipops and How to Make Them
- How to Tuesday: How to Make a Library Safe DIY Beaded Thread Bookmark
- Paint an “Embroidered” Sampler with Zombie-Preparedness Reminders (in honor of their book Pride and Prejudice and Zombies)
- Keep Your New Year’s Resolutions with the Power of the Force (re-posted to geekosystem)
From the ReuseNYC front page and article archive, supporting reuse-focused organizations and events in New York City:
- Video introducing ReuseNYC (I wrote script and drafted the storyboard)
- 4 Ways to Get Kids Into Reuse This Summer
- Measuring the Impact of Product Reuse in NYC
- Reusable Materials Rejuvenate Urban Gardens
- New Goodwill Boutique Opens on the Upper West Side
- Fun and Frivolity at the Annual Masked Marvelous Cocktail Party!
- DIY Gaurdians of the Galaxy Dress (re-posted to New Dress a Day and Geek Crafts)
- How to Celebrate the Higgs Boson Announcement!
- 3 Fabulous Writing Programs – One Click to Support Them
- My Steampunk Valentine’s Day Short Story!
From the Lion Brand Yarn Company crafts and lifestyle blog ’11-’12, the Lion Brand Notebook:
- 12 Tips on How to Organize Your Yarn Stash (117 comments, 8K+ pins, 544 likes)
- Learn How to Wind a Center-Pull Ball By Hand (33 comments, 49K+ pins, 633 likes)
- 7 Tips for Teaching Kids How to Knit or Crochet (48 comments, 31K+ pins, 262 likes, 255 stumbles)
- How to Crochet Broomstick Lace (31 comments, 60K+ pins, 466 likes)
- Dress Up a Hair Tie: Make a DIY No-Sew Scrunchy (13 comments, 4K+ pins, 40 likes)
- Untangled Forever: DIY Fix for Never-Tangle Earbuds (13 comments, 1K+ pins, 630 likes)